I want to define a field that the result is the sum of other field in a month or a week ? Anyone else can tell me how to resolve it ?
Hello,
You would need a plugin for it.
For example, you could use the Power Custom Fields Premium add-on:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210749/power-custom-fields-premium?hosting=server&tab=overview
You could create a SIL custom field with a code like this:
return #{Your Field Name};
You can add any logic you need to this field.
Hello @vicky kung
Apart from the solution described by @Alexey Matveev
You can also easily do that with the Script Runner's Script fields (it's a paid plugin).
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.0.4/jira/scripted-fields.html#_calculate_a_number_based_on_other_fields
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-questions/ScriptRunner-Scripted-Field-Calculation-using-numeric-values-in/qaq-p/193704
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-questions/Calculated-custom-field-using-script-runner/qaq-p/608457
Thank you for your quick reply @Alexey Matveev
Do you know a plugin that can be used for perfomance evaluation ? I can't find such a plugin that I define a fied for supervisors to evaluate and I could calculate the avarage month .Do you think it is fessible ?
Thank you for your reply @Tarun Sapra
Your suggestion is very helpful to me.Do you know a plugin that can be used for perfomance evaluation ? I can't find such a plugin that I define a fied for supervisors to evaluate and I could calculate the avarage month .Do you think it is fessible ?
You want to evaluate performance of JIra? If so, you should gather metrics and analyze performance. There are plugins, which can help you to gather metrics. But you should do the analysis part yourself.
Yes,I want to use Jira to evaluate performance,I can't find such a plugin ,Could you provide me some suggestions?
Hello,I want to ask a question that whether this plugin can calcute a field before a month ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.