~I want create new button or transition as share button for informing users with mail and adding them to issue as participant.~Is it possible to copy share button for creating new button named as Add people?~Current jira version:7.12.1~Please see picture which I attached:
@Jamil Rahimov
I don't understand why you want to do that, but since you got the "actions plugin" you should be able to define a new action "add people" which shows the "request participants" field and does a transition.
Yes, add people transition shows request participants but we have problem with this field:The problem is that: Only agents and admins can select users from this field.I changed customer permissions for resolve this problem but it doesn't work.
What is the reason that you don't want to do this through the share button?
@Laurens CoppensWe want get used to this way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.