Hello,
I use JIRA Issue/filter makro in Confluence page (Confluence 5.8.13.) It works perfectly, except for one case.
If I want to display the "Time Spent", then displayed error(screen). Can you help me?
screen1.png
schreen2.pngs
Are you using JIRA for tracking time? (Lots of users use Tempo Timesheets)
Are you able to show only the Time Spent field? What happens when you try that?
I use Tempo Timesheets. Logue job by default.Time Spent field in JIRA filters to display correctly. The error is up to the confluence.
Tempo uses a different field, and disables the default "Time spent" field in JIRA, which is what the Confluence macro is looking for and why you're getting that error.
Try typing "Tempo" into that field to see if you can find it.
Or, have an administrator look at the field configuration in JIRA to find out that the field name is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.