I copied the Attachments folder from our jira server environment and ran it through the "Import Attachments" button on the Jira Cloud. The attachments are not showing up. Can you point me in the direction to get our attachments uploaded? The attachment zip is about 2GB
Hello,
Do you mean that you uploaded first the Jira Server backup and then you want to import attachments?
I usually upload attachments together with the Jira server backup. You can put the data/attachments folder inside the Jira Server backup zip file.
Thanks for getting back to me.
Yes. That is how I initially did it. OK I will try that next.
I got this when trying to upload the zip :
I see this file in the zip.
My laptop did log off in the middle so I am trying it again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.