I'm working as a qa tester.
I'm new to jira and to xray
how do I create test cases, test plans and test cycles
Hi @Asaf_Zilberberg,
you create them like other issues with the create button and just choose the right issue type.
I think, it will help if you have a look at the documentation here: https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/XRAY/User+Guide
Thanks @Bastian Stehmann,
I created an issue type of test but didnt get to the screens and stage of actual writing the test cases with steps... how do I get too that?
I have Jira and Xray... do I need something else?
No, you do not need anything else. But make sure, that xray and it's issue types are enabled for the project where you try to do this. I think, there was an option in the project settings to do that.
But it is all very well described in the documentation.
an you send me a specific link?
Hi ,
Did you read the link to customer fields and screens?
You will have to enable that field in your field configuration and add it to your screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.