Hi all,
When I search issues in jira ,(for example,project = "ABC") I see in which project is this issue, what is the key of this project, Epic link of this project etc
But I also want to have possibility to see the epic link key
Is this possible ?
Hi @QK,
Unfortunately, it is not possible to display the epic key (issue key). I found an Atlassian request for the same, you can watch the request to get further updates.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-15878
Regards,Kishore Kumar Gangavath.
Thank you!
If you have scriptrunner, you could easily create a scripted (custom) field with the Epic key
Atlassian request JSWSERVER-15878 doesn't really address the request on this thread. The topic of this thread is listed on Atlassian request as only a suggested solution:
If we can pre-pend the issue key of an Epic to its name for labeling purpose, e.g. KEY-123 - Epic Name, then use this value for Epic Link field and consistently export it regardless of HTML/CSV exports.
Hi MarcAnd how do I do that with scriptrunner? I am not experienced in groovy and have no idea how to do that. Could you help me out here maybe?
I want to show the epic key additionally to the epic link.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.