I have just installed Jira client locally and it is asking for user/password. I did not set one up nor do I know the default admin account.
If you installed the SDK the username/password are admin/admin
yeah, that was the first thing I tried. no luck.
I did not install an SDK.
I installed the client which I downloaded from atlassian
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download
file name: atlassian-jira-software-7.13.0-x64.exe
Ok @Finny R.
When you were setting up Jira using the wizard did you indicate at any point a username or password? If so you should use those, if not try your my.atlassian.com credentials.
If neither of those work try these steps in the documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/retrieving-the-jira-administrator-192836.html?_ga=2.222952027.1975728425.1544404650-1760366298.1538725681
Hope this helps!
Hi, thanks for the replies.
Install did not prompt me for any user/password. I attempted the my.atlassian.com credentials without success. And as for the link you provided, I did read through that and it involved running queries. But then I'd have to figure out how do connect to the db. It seems like far too much work to demo software.
I also tried to uninstall/re-install and it takes me to the same login.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.