I am unable to see or modify worklogs on our issues setup with in a Software project?
Hi Jack
The first place to look is to see what permissions you have in the project relating to worklog management. If you check you may find that you are not assigned the correct permissions.
Regards
Phill
Thanks Phill
I have checked this out and as administrator I have access to view; edit and delete work logs. My issue is in the actual issue screen there is no work log tab to review
@Jack Campbell
Based on your previous answer to @Phill Fox, there may be a couple of other things to check
also, this thread, may give you a few more options beyond the first two.
Enjoy
Ryan
I tried both those approaches without success. I do get the time tracking field but my issue if one of the team enters time but then wants to correct that time it will not allow them or me to modify or delete it.
Please note using the Jira Cloud edition
Thanks
Jack
More permission stuff, try this:
Managing project permissions
Yes tried that but all seems fine but still not working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.