Looking for insight into the best way to solve this issue:
- Have a checkboxes custom field with about 10 options
- Whenever one of the checkboxes is selected, a sub-task should be created.
- The assignee for each subtask could be different
- When boxes are checked could vary, so I believe I need to use a listener rather than a post-function. Would Live Fields be an option as well?
- Would prefer the functionality be in a single script rather than multiple if possible.
- Have both JJupin and Scriptrunner plugins available
- I'm not a developer - I typically search until I find close enough examples that I can copy
I started setting this up using the ScriptRunner Create Subtask function, but looks like I'll need to create a listener function for each option, which is not ideal. However this does appear to handle all my needs, other than I'm unsure how to code the condition to ensure it doesn't create new subtasks nor modify existing ones for values that were previously checked. Currently the Scriptrunner condition is using the following:
'My value' in cfValues['My Multi List']*.value
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!