Hello together,
as the title suggests, I cannot edit the request type of a project anymore.
I´m not sure why this is happening but email requests can also not be made. When I send a test mail, it just never arrives as a ticket.
So when I try to edit the email adress, this message appears:
To receive requests by email, you must have a request type with visible Summary and Description fields. All other request type fields must be optional. You can create a new request type or modify an existing one here.
So I click on here but that brings me back to the beginning when I can´t edit the request type.
I googled for a solution and saw, that there are only two fields required when email requests should be possible: summary and description.
But how can I set them if I cannot even access them?
Hoping for some help here.
Best Regards