I basically want to be able to create a drop down list that populates with all users in my jira instance. I've searched and searched for a plugin thorugh the atlassian exchange but nothing quite fits my needs.
Is this what you want ? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.usergrouppicker
You can only have the users that are able to access the project verses all users. I take it you already looked at the user and group picker custom fields already? What is wrong with that interface?
Hi Norman - yes i've experimented with the the user and group pickers. I just wanted to find out if there was a way to assign a group as the options so that management of the group would automatically be reflected in the drop down list. I'll use the user picker for my custom field. thanks!
Looks like it! Thanks Radu!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.