Or do I need Jira Software?
Hi @Hege Skurdal - Welcome to the Community!
I guess @Tom Kucharski _SoftwarePlant_ and his team can confirm that directly, but from what I know it works also on Jira Core. When you go to the Marketplace it shows the version of Jira Server that is compatible (including Cloud and Data Center)
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213016/biggantt-gantt-chart-for-jira/version-history
When you use Jira Software you should get more integration features.
The official documentation also do not have any restrictions (https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/BigGantt+installation) , so I think you are good to go
Thanks, @Mirek.
@Hege Skurdal, as far as BigGantt, Jira Core will be fine.
However, if you decide to try BigPicture and additionally install BigPicture Enterprise, you won't be able to make use of all the functionalities that relate to synchronization with Jira Boards e.g. BigPicture Enterprise's "Large Team Mode" feature. This is possible only with Jira Software.
Best,Tomek
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.