I got a wired issue which I dont have last week when I try to install confluence on aws EC2 server
Last time I did it successfully installed, but now I would like to host it in a different server in another AWS region
I am running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
with AWS RDS postgres 10.4 (actually I tried many version like 9.4/ 9.6)
install process went through, and I can get the setup page through http://myip:8090
then I try to init setup db, "test connect" success, then it took 2 mins-ish to setup db.
then I got 500 ....
if I try to refresh the page, it shows like already data in db, and then if I click the button which I forgot the name but something like 'resolve the data'
I got this:
HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error
Type Exception Report
Message Unable to register MBean [com.atlassian.confluence.jmx.TaskQueueWrapper@7b45c58b] with key 'Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue'; nested exception is javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue
Description The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Exception
com.atlassian.config.ConfigurationException: Unable to register MBean [com.atlassian.confluence.jmx.TaskQueueWrapper@7b45c58b] with key 'Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue'; nested exception is javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue
com.atlassian.confluence.setup.actions.AbstractSetupAction.transitionFromColdToVacantState(AbstractSetupAction.java:162)
com.atlassian.confluence.setup.actions.SetupDBTypeAction.setupDatabase(SetupDBTypeAction.java:82)
I tried install many times, same thing happened.. please help me with it