Hello,
I'm trying to translate the customer portal and request types with Jira Service Desk Server 3.12 but I can't see how.
I've already translated the issues and the fields, but I can't find the option for language supporta that I've seen here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/05/translate-your-customer-portal
Currently language translation of the customer portal is only available on Jira Service Desk Cloud. There is a feature request for this, JSDSERVER-819, go and vote and watch it if that is something that you would like to have.
Hey Elvira,
While Mikael has noted the feature ticket for this, I also want to add that as a stop-gap solution you can make use of the Translation for Jira Service Desk add-on that's in the marketplace.
Based on the current status of the feature request (Future Consideration) and Atlassian's approach for Server feature requests, I would suggest voting on the feature request and then taking a look at the marketplace add-on at this time.
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.