My automated script creates a page(POST call to create new page with content in a specific space.) every day for reporting on confluence. Does confluence cloud api have a way to unwatch/disable sending notifications to confluence space users ; each time when a new page is created ?
I explored but couldn't find a lead here: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/confluence-rest-api-examples/Can you point out an eg , if there is a possibility to include in request body?
Dear @Shaurya Chawla,
why not? When you create a news page, you get the page ID in the response. Use this ID and fire a
DELETE https://mycompany.com/rest/api/user/watch/content/<id>
So long
Thomas
Thanks Thomas Deiler I did notice delete api but I was wondering if there is something I can include in the same request body when at the time of creation of page so users don't get notified each time automated script generate a new page(even though they are subscribed to the space). So some json object/key that I can use in request body for create a new page instead of doing a separate call.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.