Dear Community,
Our Company uses Agile Scrum methodology to lead many different IT projects and we are very satisfied with the level of quality and customer satisfaction we obtain. Internally, teams have their tasks broken down in backlog to tasks with an average duration of 3h, and max 5h. We organize them in sprints and we successfully work this way.
PROBLEM:
We would like to apply this methodology to our Magento team but hit the wall in the planning period. There are chunks of work predefined for Magento Web Shops that are hard to break down to smaller tasks. As a PM I trust my teams' feedback and would not like to argue this technical point of view. But, I would like to consider a workaround on how to tackle this problem and break down the work without breaking the process.
Any advice is valuable and I thank you in advance for it!
Filip.