Some issue in Product type contains letter in ID e.g K102A, K002A-1, K21G-33
How i can filter this issue? Can I filter all Product issue which contains letter (only issue with letter in ID ?)
I'm a little confused here. What do you mean by "product type" - what field in Jira is that?
Do you mean it's the Jira Project? So K102A is a Project and K002A-1 is an issue in that project (and K21G-33 is another issue in project K21G?)
If so, then no, it's not available off-the-shelf because the project key is generally handled as a unique identifier, and you wouldn't really expect the letters in the project key to be that informative (they're generally better used as an indicator for humans - project HR is for Human Resource, project FHX is for developing improvements to Mr Flibble's hex vision, and so on)Two workarounds spring to mind
1. Use the project category instead of the first letter. So you'd put all all the K projects into category K,and then you'll be able to search on "category = K"
2. Use a derived field (e.g. the scripted fields you can do with the script runner addon). If you define them as a direct copy of the project key, but make them text, you'll be able to use wildcard searches on that field.
Sorry, my mistake. I think about New Future when i said Product type.
I'm sorry, that still makes no sense to me.
What is a "new future"? Is it an issue in a project? If they're issues in the sam project, then they have the same project key. The keys you're quoting here are nonsense - in Jira terms, the best I can imagine is that, K102A, K102G, K231 and so-on are PROJECTS, not issues. K102A-21 is an issue in K102A
So, I'm lost on what you're describing, let alone what you're tyring to do!
We have 3 company(A, B and C). When I create Project in my firm(A) I get a Project ID number e.g K102 but if firm B create Project, they have Project ID e.g K139B. Same in firm C e.g K148C
And now. If I (Firm A) create some issue in my project i get issue ID e.g : K102-1
But if firm B create issue in them project they get ID e.g : K139B-2
And the same in firm C e.g : K148C-2
Now I have thousand issue in different firm(A, B and C). It's really hard to find issue just for Firm B(all with letter B in ID e.g: K139B, K139B-2, K132B ...) or just for C
How I could find issue have ID like that -> K + some number(121) + some letter(A-Z) = (K121B) ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.