This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Checking out code
Hi
I've been trying to set up a simple plan to checkout the source from git. I've tried using both github and Bitbucket cloud. I can load the correct repository when I create the task but when I run the task it doesnt seem to check out the asp.net solution. I check the server and no code was found
I get the following error.
command 10-Nov-2015 16:44:37 Request to stop 'ETG-STAG-JOB1-28' received from admin
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:44:37 Generating build results summary...
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:44:37 Saving build results to disk...
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:44:37 Logging substituted variables...
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:44:37 Indexing build results...
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:44:37 Finished building ETG-STAG-JOB1-28.
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:47:07 Build Expedia Travel Guides - Stage - Default Job #28 (ETG-STAG-JOB1-28) started building on agent Elastic Agent on i-4285a3fb
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:47:07 Elastic agent on instance i-4285a3fb
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:47:07 Build working directory is C:\build\ETG-STAG-JOB1
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:47:07 Executing build Expedia Travel Guides - Stage - Default Job #28 (ETG-STAG-JOB1-28)
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:47:07 Starting task 'Git checkout' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.vcs:task.vcs.checkout'
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:47:07 Updating source code to revision: 717e6bdc386d8173a002bd63f7a8502bdd9fd68a
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:47:08 Updating source code to revision: 717e6bdc386d8173a002bd63f7a8502bdd9fd68a
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:47:08 Updating source code to revision: 717e6bdc386d8173a002bd63f7a8502bdd9fd68a
simple 10-Nov-2015 16:47:08 Task was canceled - 'Git checkout(2)' of type com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.vcs:task.vcs.checkout.
error 10-Nov-2015 16:47:08 Failed to prepare the build 'Expedia Travel Guides - Stage - Default Job #28 (ETG-STAG-JOB1-28)'