Hi all,
I've been hunting around the community and I can't find exactly what I'm looking for, so thought I'd raise this 'noob' question.
Basically, I want to produce a field in a change request (JSD) that calculates a value from numerous custom fields, for example;
I have a single choice select list custom field named 'Impact on Customer Service' with the following options:
- Critical improvement
- Major Service Improvement
- Moderate Service Improvement
- No impact on Customer Service
I want to assign a value to each of these options (60,20,12,8,0) respectively.
I also have other similar custom fields that are setup the same as above.
To determine a prioritisation score, I want to apply a simple calculation and present this score in a separate field.
Can I do this using JSD out of the box, or using Automation for JIRA without any other add-ons?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Paul