I have YouTrack 6.5 (build 17057), Confluence evaluation version 5.9.7, and YouTrack integration plug-in version 1.7.0.10 installed. I'm getting the following error when configuring the YouTrack integration plug-in: "Cannot login to the specified YouTrack instance with credentials you provided." My YouTrack server address is https://youtrack.mydomain.com and I'm using https://youtrack.mydomain.com/rest as the YouTrack server REST address. I can successfully issue the following GET command in a browser to see YouTrack issues: https://youtrack.mydomain.com/rest/issue and can manually log in to YouTrack with the user/password combination.
A few more details on this issue:
Same problem and we publish some suggestions :
YouTrack Integration - Поддержка альтернативной ссылки для вывода на странице
It's in Russian
Resume:
1) add "In page URL" which can be another than server url that plugin uses to integrate with - so you can have HTTP at backend and HTTPS for users
2) (if it is cause of problem) add checkbox to force non-trusted https connections
1.7.0.16+ fixes that
Can't make it work here on 6.11.x. No logs on Youtrack & Confluence.
I can login on Youtrack without problems, I use this as conf :
REST URL : https://youtrack.blah.com/rest/
user: myUser
pass: myPass
Link base : Empty (seems there already a value for it, it be kept by default)
If someone has any clues It would be appreciated. Thanks !
What about SSL checks options?
enabled or disabled, same results.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.