Hello! My company has been using Cloud version of JIRA for a while and we're considering a switch to a server version (for wider plugin support). We've setup a trial account for test purouses and managed to fire it up. During the first configuration steps I've chosen to migrate our Cloud back-up into the new Server version. On one of the screens I had the ability to choose between Public and Private access modes and i chose Private (admin invitation required). My back-up loaded up fine (or so it would seem) and I seemed to be done with setting it up.
Then, on the newly setup JIRA dashboard I got prompted to log in, which got me confused, since it was the first launch and I never had a change to setup any admin account for myself. I tried using my old Cloud credentials (hoping those were moved with the backup) and the new Atlassian account I used for this installation, but no luck. Im not sure how to gain access into this Server JIRA version now. Is there any sort of a default login for first launch? I run out of ideas and wasn't able to find anything on this subject. Any help will be much appreciated, thanks in advance 