This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Page Restrictions
Hi,
In a previous version of confluence I could work like this:
- use a wildcard to search for relevant confluence groups
- list the members of a candidate group (one group at a time)
- decide which group to use
- set the restrictions using this group.
With version 5.9.4 this is no longer possible:
- no wildcards are allowed any more
- There is auto-completion, but completion works only at the end of words, not at the beginning
- I should know the names of possibly relevant groups. But I simply don't.
- Example: I somehow know that there is a group with a company name in the middle.
Using wildcard I could do this:
*COMPANY
and get some useful results.
Now this is no longer possible. - => No possibility to set restrictions using groups any more
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Patrick