Hi,
We use the Server version of the Jira Service Desk, and now we are trying to create a public webpage for the Customer Portal. It is installed to our private server, which is not accessible for customers, so we would like to redirect it to a public page. With IIS we could not do that, so we decided to use a separate physical Linux server for this (using Tomcat).
Our system admin tried everything, but now we get the following error message when we try to reach that public webpage:


Could you please help what could be the problem? I tried to find any known issues about it, but I am not the responsible for this task in our company, I just try to help to our system administrator.
So I would be thankful even for a simple link with the solution for this problem.
Thank you in advance!
Tamas Soos