Hey!
Problem
I'd like to create many similar looking Confluence pages with certain JIRA macros. The only difference being is the different pages would have different "label" criteria in their JIRA macro's JQL query.
Approach
We already implemented the JQL Filter Allowing Variables macro, and another one which is resolving the page title.
My idea was to make a template page which contains in an Excerpt macro block all the JQL FAV macros that I want with the "Page Title" macro inside their body as the variable for the label. This resolves nicely on itself, but when I Excerpt include this page into a different page, the "Page Title" still resolves to the name of the template page.
The labels won't change in the long run, but I would like the pages to be extendable, thus currently I don't see the Confluence Template variables.
How would you solve this?
Currently I only see the Excerpt as an option, but I don't know how to "inject" information into the included content
Thanks in advance!