I have jira software and Service desk License.
By mistake I installed Jira Core. Now it is asking license for jira core also.
How to come out of this.
Please suggest a way to come out of this issue.
Hi @Madhu mullangi,
where do you see Jira Core asking for licences exactly ? If you have Jira Software or Service Desk, you will always see a Jira Core present as this is the base of the software,but it doesn't mean you *need* a licence for it.
See the screenshot below: you can see that Jira Core and Software are present, but a licence is pasted only on Software:
Let me know if you have any questions,
--Alexis
Hi @Alexis Robert
First I have Installed Jira Core,
And then In Applications and licenses, Added Software and Service Desk.
Now as i installed Core first, It is asking License for It.
Even i tried by giving software license to core, but it is not accepting
what happens when you put the Software licence in the Jira Software "Licence key" part ?
It works fine. But when I paste in Core, It is saying that You have entered wrong software Key.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.