Is it possible to implement an automation rule on Jira 3.16.0 (Server) that automatically adds new registered useres to a certain Project?
Hello,
I think you mean that you have Jira Service Desk 3.16.0 and you want to use Jira Service Desk automation.
If so, do you mean that you want to add users to a project permission scheme? If so, then you can not do it.
Hi,
Yes I use the Jira Service Desk 3.16.0 and no I wan't to create a rule that automatically adds new registered users as customers to a certain project
What do you mean by registered users? Do you want to add them to customers or to the Service Desk team?
If so, then you can not do it.
Everything you can do with Jira Service Desk automation, you can find here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/automating-your-service-desk-939926334.html
I wanted to add them to the customers. Well that's disappointing, but thanks anyway!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.