We can no longer sort our columns... javascript error complains of an undefined array element 0 (cache = tc.cache[k] in multisort). Is this a known issue and/or is there a workaround?
It appears that this may be unique to our installation. Further investigation on our part may take place later but for now we're continuing happily with version 1 of the plugin.
Checking 'load macro dynamically' re-enables sorting partially in certain versions of Chrome.
Hi John! Sorry, I didn't see this somehow. Do you still have these problems? I can still investigate if you wish.
Hi Felix. We ended up going back to version one as the issue persisted no matter which 2.x version we tried. We're running Confluence 5.2.2 on Red Hat Linux. It may be worth your while to try to reproduce the issue and investigate. It's your call.
Ah. PocketQuery 2.x is only compatible with Confluence >= 5.5. Sorry.
image2016-3-30 16:9:38.png
Sorry, my mistake. I meant to type Confluence version 5.5.2.
Build 5510
Ok. How do you actually sort your columns?
We just use the out-of-the-box clickable column headers. Nothing special.
Hi John!
This issue appears to have the same source as this:https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38049157
There is a linked early access version of PocketQuery 2.1 linked there. Could you try this version and see if it solves your issue?
Regards, Felix
Sorry Felix. No change. Not sure if this is the root cause but I'll offer it to you just in case:
js.png
Really strange, I've never heard of a "multisort" JS functionality before. It's really hard to say what's going on here. I can offer you a screenshare session to investigate further. Otherwise it will be nearly impossible for me to simulate this.
Thanks , but there is no need to pursue it further, Felix. Perhaps there's a conflict with other scripts on the Confluence instance. If we need to move to a newer version in the future, we'll do more thorough testing - starting from a fresh install of Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.