In the confluence, I added Attachments Macro
when i drag and drop the file it's not showing the files in the page,
what could be the reasons ??
Are you dragging & dropping files from the file system or from a mail in a mail client? File system should work, mail client (Outlook) might not. Could also be browser dependent.
Best
JP
The attachments macro lets you specify which page to target. Is your macro targeting the page it is on or a different page?
Hi JP,
Thanks for the info,
Well, I'm using Google Chrome and for drag and drop I used system files like PDF files...
It's not working, I don't know what could be the reason...
Thanks again 😊
Best,
Vishal
Hi Davin,
Thanks for the response.
I'm targeting PDF format files to attach to the pages in confluence, using attachment macro.
So should I use particular format files for this attachment macro??
Please suggest me, Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.