Hi, I have been trying to import the WSJF field into Jira using the Advanced calculated number field in a portfolio project. Is there any other way to import it from rally to jira? Is it Achievable??
You are going to need a scripted field to do that calculation, not just import it.
I think you need to start with an explanation of WSJF?
WSJF stands for weighted shortest job first, we are trying to calculate four fields and store there calculate value in WSJF, like A+B+C%D = WSJF.
Is it workable in Portfolio and we are using script runner plugin for it.
Yes. I would write a "scripted field" to work it out from the data on the issue.
Hi Folks,
I have created the structure and using custom linking between the issues, want to restrict a particular issue from linking.
structure:
initiative
>feature
>Epic
>Story
>Story - i want to restrict the story under a story linkage using a scripted field.
There is actually a plugin for that now: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1221306
We used this plug-in with Jira server but it is very slow. Any known issues ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.