I have a master form (including Registration Control and Table View) located in a separate space where various pieces of data are stored. On this form is a "SpaceKey" field which I am using for sorting. I'm then creating Spaces whose Space Key matches the value of this field.
In one of those spaces, I'm creating a page with only the Registration Control form, and Table view, referencing the master form in the other space. I'd like to set a filter on this form to only show values whose "SpaceKey" field, matches the current Space Key.
I can enter this manually, however I'm trying to template the idea in order to reduce the amount of manual updates required when creating a new space.
Are there any variables that ConfiForms has available (Examples: @self or @spaceKey) which can be used in a filter, which references whatever the current Space Key value is?