I installed a 30 day trial of JIRA and the Greenhopper plugin. Yesterday I was using both just fine. Today I receive this message:
JIRA Startup Failed
You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons
Description
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:
•Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Project Config Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin)
•Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded)
•Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)
•Opensocial Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial)
•Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
•Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
I have stopped and restarted the Service and it doesn't help. I have re-booted my machine and it doesn't help. I am using JIRA 5.0 and Greenhopper 5.9.
I have to assume that yesterday the plugins started without any issues. I have no idea why they would not start today. When I left yesterday I shutdown my machine and today I started it back up. I don't know of anything that happened that could have caused this.
How can I get this issue fixed?
Thanks,
Mark