As title.
I checked here.
However, I can only find the support version to v2.14+
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver054/supported-platforms-939509238.html
I wonder know if it can support newer version git server.
Thanks.
Gray
Hi Gray
The Supported Platforms page describes applications that have been tested for compatibility with the particular Bitbucket version and is guaranteed to work as expected together. In your case, the maximum Git version we can ensure to work correctly is indeed Git v2.14.+.
If you're willing to use a newer version of Git please upgrade your Bitbucket. It's really pretty straightforward task (please remember about taking backup of both DB and home directory first!).
It might be also a good idea to upgrade to at least Bitbucket 5.12 to be able to use Git 2.18 and the benefits of Git protocol v2, but there's nothing that should also stop you from upgrading to Bitbucket 5.15 or 5.16.
Best regards,Tomasz TokarczukAtlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.