Hi! I am trying to figure out a way to trigger (using Zapier preferably or Butler) anytime my name is mentioned in a checklist item.
I want to implement a process where someone can mention me in checklist item and it creates a task for me in another tool I am using (TBD).
I have tried looking through Zapier and the closest I can find for triggers are "Notifications" and "Activities". Notifications won't work because a notification is not triggered if I mention myself and Activities won't work because there is no Activity Type for Checklistitem Update only updated state (on/off) or added/removed.
I tried Butler and the closest I can get is triggering off a checklist item added to make a put call to Zapier where I could presumably then do something with the payload.
This all seems incredibly complicated to simply trigger off a mention in Trello. If I could just trigger of a mention I could then look at what triggered it and the payload (presumably info about the list item)?
Anyone have any ideas? I am pretty new to Trello. Any help is greatly appreciated.