Hi,
My client has been having issues with updates made to pages in confluence aren't updating on her browser. Clearing the cache seemed to fix it initally, but now it is no longer working. This is both in IE and Chrome. I have tried getting my client to work on her local workstation and the remote server, but the same issue is occuring. When viewing the page from another account, the updates are there and works correctly.
I've made sure that the client is updating the most recent version of the page, going through the page history after she publishes shows the saved data in her browser, but then navagating through the side menus seems to roll it back to a previous version of the page.
I am curious if anyone has experienced this issue or similar? I'm getting my client to try editing on a different machine and with a different account to see if the issue replicates.
Thanks.