I have a problem with a private plugin which does not work anymore since upgrading from 7.9.2 to 7.10.0
I am wondering if there is some kind of guide which explains in detail what to take care of.
The plugin created a popup with a form and called a rest service. Unfortunately, the shortcut (was on "+") does not work anymore (nothing happens).
When i use the mouse and click the plugin in the menu (has its own button), it is shown but it makes a complete page load and does not only show a dialog, instead a page is loaded which leads to wrong data in the form.
I see nothing special in the atlassian-debug console. I guess it is somehow a js error. When i check the chromium developer console, i can see that in the old versions of jira, there where 3 requests (one xhr), whereas in the new version (7.10.+) it is a complete page load