Hi,
I need to access the current user details from a macro. I can use $action.remoteUser to get name and mail address, but i need to access the other details as well (phone, IM...)
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
The additional profile information doesn't seem to be accessible by user macros. I now used the SQL-Macro and I'm pretty happy with the result.
did you have a look at the User Profile Plugin for Confluence? It my just be what you're looking for...
Chers, David
Thanks for your answer.
This plugin seems to solve our problem, but we do not want to spend the money. I'm sure there must be a way to access the profile data that is already existing in confluence
If the details exist allready in confluence, the best way then is probably to write a usermacro for exactly what you need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.