Hi,
we've just migrated to jira 5.1.4 and noticed, that a change of a custom field value on an issue is not stored in the issue history.
I would be grateful for any ideas of what the problem coud be
thanks
Rad
It worked on our side (don't ask me why)
Udo
Have you any third party Plugins installed?
We have the same issue. Atlassian think it might be due to a third party plugin (in our cases the JFS Plugin). We were not able to confirm it yet...
yes, we use third party plugins
we use JFS plugin too...
Can you elaborate, how is the change being done? Is it done using a standard JIRA workflow action or Edit or is it done by the plugin?
i tried to change the custom field value by editing the issue and using postfunction "Update issue custom field" but i cant see the change being recorded in the issue history
Thanks Udo, your suggestion + suggestion from Atlassian support (points 3 to 10 from your list + deleting directory Catalina located under <tt>$JIRA_INSTALLATION\work)</tt>worked!
I appreciated your help,
Regards,
I have used the same workaround with success - however it seems that if I stop/start my JIRA instance I get the same problem and have to go through the full cycle above to make all correct - Is there still a JFS root cause issue that needs to be addressed?
Hi Anthony, If I member it correct we didn't had the the JFS plugin installed correctly with the patches provided by quisapps. After we did that we had no further issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.