Hi,
I need to split my Confluence page in two parts:
1. page tree
2. Display page selected on the left hand on the page tree on the right side panel
Any suggestions on how to are greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Hi Vadim,
I'm having trouble understanding your request.
The way you describe how you want Confluence to work is actually how Confluence works. The page tree is displayed on the left-hand panel, and the page is opened up on the right.
Have a look at the Space sidebar for more details.
Can you let us know if you're having any issues with the existing behavior, or if you need to change it in any way?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Apology for not clear question.
When I click on the link on the side bar/page tree, it works as you described.
However, I'm trying to reproduce the same functionality on the right side of the page.
Basically, I want the right site to be split in two with page tree on the left and selected page on the right.
Thank you very much for your help!!!!
When I click on the link on the side bar/page tree, it works as you described. However, I'm trying to reproduce the same functionality on the right side of the page. Basically, I want the right site to be split in two with page tree on the left and selected page on the right.
Vadim,
So in addition to the main page tree, you want a 2nd one right next to it, thus breaking your page into 3 columns?
This is not possible in Confluence, and I wouldn't recommend it, as it would make things quite cluttered and confusing to navigate.
Is there a reason you’re requiring a 2nd page tree? Is there an issue you’re running into with the existing page tree?
Can you let me know what version of Confluence you’re running?
Thanks for the quick reply,
my users request the layout like that
6.2.3
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.