The page that I was in the midst of editing suddenly became unavailable. I am getting permissions errors across different browsers. Also friend reporting the same issue with an entirely different cloud version for a different organisation. I had permission to this page 15 minutes ago and nobody has changed anything.
Similar issue here, I think its a issue on their end.
I think its a case of wait for them to turn it off and on again.
We got the same issue as well, but it seems to be working ok now for us - has it been fixed for you?
I have reached out to support to find the cause.
: )
Yes, thanks, seems to be OK now.
The application appears to be back online
Good old restart! Reply from support:
So we had an issue with a networking service that was providing access to Confluence. Specifically, any user who was trying to access Confluence from APAC region was affected.
We restarted the service and also working on addressing all of the issues that caused this to make sure it is not happening again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.