I am not able to see any pages when I use Space Tools > Reorder Pages. The screen is blank.
I am full admin in Confluence and I can reorder pages in other spaces so I don't think this is a permissions issue, but I am open to ideas.
HI @Brian RoselliWhat is the version of Confluence? Is it happening in all the spaces or just one space? Are you getting any errors in the logs? You can also check by entering a safe mode
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/disabling-and-enabling-apps-273875716.html
Thanks
Yoga
I am using version 6.6.0 and I am able to reorder pages in other spaces. In fact, I could re-order in this space at one time too.
Hi all,
I have the same issue. I have confluence server version 6.13.6. There is just one space, where the problem exist. In all other spaces, i can reorder the pages without any problems.
Thanks for any help.
I have the same problem. Let me know if you have solved it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.