Good morning All!
Some weeks ago I have posted a question, and I have got some usefull answers but I couldn't resolved a new issue that I have.
I have a Groovy validator on Resolved transition when I want to change to Resolved status.
If fixed version is not populated it should show a message asking to enter a value for this field.
That issue is solved, but now if I have a value in the fixed version and try to transition to Resolved status it is showing a null pointer exception:
An unknown exception occured executing Validator
com.atlassian.jira.workflow.SkippableValidator@3eb359bf: root cause: java.lang.NullPointerException
This is the code I have for the validator on resolved transition:
import java.util.Collection;
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue;
import com.atlassian.jira.project.version.Version;
import com.opensymphony.workflow.InvalidInputException;
if (! $issue.getFixVersions().size()){
throw new InvalidInputException("Se requiere ingresar Versión de Resolución")
}
What do you think it should be the problem? is there somthing missing? how can I solve it?
thanks in advance,
Ro