Hi,
we had tested Service Desk on a running Jira Server with another running add-on. The trial licence ended after 30 days and we had no time to test it like we wanted. So we had to deinstall it, because the other add-on also stopped working when the trial licence of Service Desk ended, what is weird because the other add-on is payed. Now we have more time to test Service Desk and I made a new trial licence (from what I read this can be done up to 90 days, so 3 times) and we added it again to our Server. But now the Service Desk add-on don't load. We tried a lot, like cleaning plugin-caches, looking if it is disabled with "select * from pluginstate;" (no entry), disable "Connect to Atlassian Marketplace", changing the time outs to a higher time, etc.. But nothing worked. So I hope somebody can help us, because the little testing we could do until now was very great.
Here is the output of the logfile:
https://ufile.io/oir5e
Regards and thx in advance.