I use the Reporting feature in the ICTIME plug-in to create reports of work logged by Project for utilisation.
This is a great feature however it does not let me export the 'Project Name' as well as the 'Project Key'?
I have a couple of projects which are generic as they relate to Support & Maintenance, I have added a custom field of 'Client' so that I can relate a particular issue to a specific client but where the project key is for example 'TIWCLSM' it is not obvious in the report that the description is actually 'TIW Client Support & Maintenance'. The latter appears all over JIRA, how do I get the Project Name to be extracted in the Reporting option?
I have searched through previously asked questions and have not been able to find a clear response.
I would like to do this without having to ask a developer to write a specific query, can you advise me please?