Hello,
I'm contacting you on behalf of our customer.
I have already had a ticket opened some time ago when I was not able to configure the Port and the SSL certificate. Now I have to upgrade the Certificate and it is not possible to get this working.
I already tried following steps:
1) Updated the configuration: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/how-to-run-bitbucket-server-over-https-with-a-personal-information-exchange-pfx-keystore-779171445.html
2) Imported the PFX file with step two: https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/how-to-import-an-existing-ssl-certificate-for-use-in-tomcat-838412853.html => But this doesn't work. I alway get the message "keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Alias <tomcat> does not exist"
3) Tried this way: "
keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore <Bitbucket server home>/shared/config/certificate.pfx -srcstoretype pkcs12 -srcstorepass exportpass -srcalias <Source keystore alias> -destkeystore <Bitbucket server home>/shared/config/ssl-keystore -deststoretype jks -deststorepass changeit -destalias tomcat
source: <a href="https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/securing-bitbucket-server-with-tomcat-using-ssl-776640127.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/securing-bitbucket-server-with-tomcat-using-ssl-776640127.html</a><br>In this article I don't know what "-srcalias" means. I don't have an alias. Or do I? I only have an alias in my actual configuration.
Nothing from above is working. What I'm doing wrong?
Thank you for your help!
Best regards,<br>Michael Wielitsch<br>INEO GmbH IT-Solutions