Last week, I gave a number of colleagues a general introductory demonstration of Confluence, which unsurprisingly resulted in some questions. One of these was "How can I see which space a task is in?"
Obviously it's possible to limit the task report to a particular space, label, person, et cetera. However, Confluence only uses the page title as the location, meaning you can't see what space that page is actually in.
This doesn't sound extremely problematic, however, I can understand why this would be an issue for my colleagues. We have a standardised set-up for our documentation, so each project space has a "Project plan" page. If a user happens to be working on more than one project simultaneously (this occurs quite often) and has tasks on the "Project plan" page in a number of spaces, they'd like to be able to see which space it concerns on their "Task report" in their personal spaces, or on their profile.
I've looked into it but can't find a simple solution, only workarounds (e.g. space-specific task reports in their personal spaces; changing our documentation set-up to have the project name before the page title, etc.).
Does anyone here know if this is possible?