I would like to display the list of childs on the first page, but it's a long list, so I want to display them in 2 column
HI @Bah026,
unfortunately the workaround is quite manual.
If you divide your children display into 2 or more groups you can have two or more macros displaying children of specific lower level pages, if that makes sense.
Alternatively you can add a CSS macro (if you have the scriptrunner addon) or alter the source code of the page (addon) and then you can do some fancy CSS for what the macro renders on the page (this would require a bit of searching around in the developer console to find the proper classes or IDs to reference in your css).
Let me know if any of these ideas look good.
Hi @Krisztian KovacsKrisz
"Dividing your children to 2 group" what do you mean by that?
I'd identify the child pages of my page (hopefully not more than 4-6 and then show their children. So I'd have 4-6 children display macros for the "main children" pages of my page.
Does that make sense?
Actually, I create a 2 column section each contain children display macro.
With the first one, I can limit the macro to show only the first 4, how I can enforce the Children display macro on the second section to start the children from 5 and above?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.