Hello everyone,
How can I create an issue from the template that I prepared?
Hi Maria,
Setup a screen that maps fields to correspond to your template.(including specifying if an information is required or not).
Add the newly setup screen to the create issue operation of the screen scheme of the project.
If you are not creating the ticket directly from JIRA then do let me know how they are being created so I can advise.
Thank you a lot for your response, what do you mean by setup a screen that maps to correspond to my template?
May I ask what you mean by template first?
My understanding is you have a list of items you want to be present in all tickets that are created in your JIRA. - correct me if I misunderstood here.
If so, you would need to:
The above steps is based on my understanding of what you would like to achieve. However as I asked, please clarify what you meant by a template and also how are issues being created in JIRA?
Thanks.
How are you doing "templates"? What App have you added to Jira to do it?
I didn't get how I can create a custom field and then add it to new screen, so I could create issues from this template. Could you provide a link explaining that?
A customize field wit checkbox
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.