The ticket has this information
image2017-2-13 13:22:56.png
The export to excel has this information
image2017-2-13 13:25:11.png
How do these numbers relate to each other?
The excel numbers are in milliseconds as a starter, so divide them by 3600 to get them in hours (for example)
Now, note that you have "include sub-tasks" selected. That means the "original estimate" and "remaining estimate" in Excel are not shown on screen, it's the values of the issue and all its subtasks being shown.
Those are shown in the sigma values of the two estimate - 36000/3600 = 10 hours = 1d 2h (because your working day is set to 8 hours). Same for remaining.I'm not sure where the 840 in sigma-time-spent is from though. It's adding up something else.
Hi Nic - dividing by 3600 to get seconds works for the sum of the estimate however does not for the sum of the time spent. Are you able to give clues about what is going on in this field too?
Thank you
Brenda
I want to do some digging on that, it's why I said "I'm not sure" at the end of the answer.
To help me out, could you take a look at
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.