Hi and thank you for taking the time to read my question!
I want to add a comment to an issue through the API.
I can successfully add a comment to an issue and I can also successfully add an attachment to the issue. The problem is that I want to add an image IN a comment. On the Jira Website you can drop an image or add one through an explorer, so it is possible.

When I query an issue with an image as comment I see it as:
"content": [
{
"type": "mediaSingle",
"attrs": {
"layout": "center"
},
"content": [
{
"type": "media",
"attrs": {
"id": "4f190z82-945d-4be6-cb21-9a815fb7f1v",
"type": "file",
"collection": "",
"width": 200,
"height": 183
}
}
]
}
]
I thought of adding a comment with this structure, but I'd need the ID to link the attachment. The ID of the comment attachment is super long ("4f190z82-945d-4be6-cb21-9a815fb7f1v") while the ID of the uploaded attachment is much shorter (23575).
Is there something I'm missing, or is adding an image as comment not possible through the API?