Good day,
I want to use JIRA as my Project Management tool for implementation instead of tools such as SmartSheet in my department.
1. How can I set my Project plan in JIRA with the estimates and deadlines for each task and also create dependencies where and when required?
2. As I will have more than one project in implementation at the time, will making each smaller project a component of the bigger department's project be a usable option or will I have to create a project for each small project?
3. If I have to create a project for each small project in my department, how can I group all the project together to see how the department is doing as a whole and manage the resources accordingly?
4. Is it possible to add objects or project management add-on to present the project(s) as a Gant chart for example?
Looking forward to hearing from your expertise.
Regards,
Victor L.